Data Communications to Investors
- Client was a small pre-IPO biopharma start up with a <$100 million valuation
- Client had recently completed a small but interesting phase 2 clinical trial demonstrating expected results
- Client organization and investigational candidate were unknown to the investment as well as scientific/medical community, making financing to fund further development a challenge
- Investigators in the client’s clinical trials were not well known in the scientific and medical community
- Client had a competitor that was significantly further along in development with their entire clinical development program completed, had well known physicians investigators and supporters, and was already well funded
- In less than a year, Xelay Acumen created and implemented an innovative best-in-class strategic approach to market communications, preparation, and shaping which directly led to 2 rounds of financing ($75M) and a $600M IPO. 2 years later, client organization has a $1.5 billion valuation.