Xelay Acumen has created and built entire medical affairs departments in addition to consulting and working within medical affairs departments.
- Key Opinion Leader (KOL), Patient, and Professional Society Engagement and Advocacy
- Interactions, Advocacy, and Policy with government agencies such as the FDA and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Medical Communications including Med Education, Advisory Boards, and Publication Planning
- Phase IV Clinical Study Design
- Epidemiology & Health Economics and Outcomes
To learn more about Medical Affairs support:
Sales and Marketing
Our team members add value to clients by bringing distinctive insights to sales and marketing by leveraging our scientific and medical background and degrees.
- Product Launch and Market Shaping
- National and Regional Accounts Engagement and Contracting
- Pricing and Contracting
- Brand Planning
- War gaming / Scenario playbook
- Market Landscape
- Competitive Intelligence
The diversity of functional backgrounds on our team improves not only the quality of our recommendations but the likelihood of successful implementation.
- Clinical Development
- Corporate Development
- Translational and Preclinical Research